Refresh Our Mind, Forget Our Duty

Huuuffftttt finaly I could read this blog again.
Really miss u, my blog. hihihihi. Padahal kemaren2 mah sok sibuk aja. hehehehe.


Actualy its late posting. Hihihihi

Btw, I'll shared about my short journey together with my brothers. We went to Pulo Rida.
Pulo Rida?? Apa bedanya sama Pulo Gadung??(zzzzzttttttt)

Pulo Rida is a beach. Located near Merak harbor.
Regret, we went at the day, so we didnt have many time to stay. But no problem, coz we were so happy. At least we got togetherness. Lup u all my brothers... :D


If I could I wanna spent my time as the day, everyday. But .......... 

Hmmmmm.... Never mind,coz by this short jouney we could refresh our mind and forget our duty. (Lalalayeye). :)
:)

maz Danang, me, Angga

Angga, me, mas Danang
 
my fav picture



After refreshing lets build our spirit to do our best everyday. :D
Hihihihi


Thx God for Your gift.
Alhamdulillah...
xoxo

Komentar

Postingan Populer